Are you looking for the best torque wrench testers? Do you have the correct and effective tool to test your torque wrench? When working with torque tools, you can’t but rely on the precision of those tools all the time. There is no alternative to finding the precision of torque when managing controlled screw tightening. To achieve reliable screw connections, you have to have controlled screw tightening at the right torque. With reliable screw connections come with the maximum safety. You may have pre-set torque to work on. So, in order to achieve effective tightening at the pre-set torque, you have to be equipped with effective tools.That’s where you need to apply a torque wrench tester.
Torque Wrench Tester for Torque Wrench Testing
There is a wide range of tools available to carry out measuring of torque tools, torque wrench multipliers, planet gear wrenches and test equipment. Listed below in this article are the tools special for carrying out torque measurements:
This is one of the smallest, lightest and lowest cost torque wrench testers built to date. The tool is effective for verifying your equipment quickly right at your workstation. Since it’s small and light, you can carry it around anywhere.
You can use the tool alongside any meteorology grade tester.
The tool comes with a unique rotating display. The tool is versatile too. You can use it in both vertical and horizontal configurations. Switching between inline tool checking and pistol has been easier with this ideal tool.
The TT-QC Tool torque wrench tester takes just seconds to test parameters and functions in either automatic modes or one button operation mechanism.
- Comes with eight selectable units: Lb.in., Lb.ft, Nm, KgfCm, Kgfm
- Features 3 modes of operation: Peak, Track and 1st Peak
- Rugged Aluminum Housing.
- Range: 25-250 lb.ft.
- Drive size: ½”
- Item weight: 3 pounds.
- Table mounted tester easy to handle.
- Torque Wrench Tester to be used both horizontal and vertically.
- It takes just seconds to change test parameters.
- The special feature is Sign Lock, Peak Blanking, and Auto Clear.
- There are no cons observed.
The torque tester is a versatile one. It can transform any non-impacting tool into a full-fledged analyzing and measuring system. All you have to do is connect the tester to the square drive, include a socket and test counter-clockwise or clockwise torque.
The torque tester can be implemented in measuring many other in-line torque measuring tasks. You can custom build your drive size with spines. The key-ways and other design features make your application suitable.
With NiMH rechargeable batteries, you can enjoy up to 8-10 hours of continuous use.
The torque tester comes with an easy-to-use menu, which allows you to adjust parameters according to your task. This works in either automatic modes of operation or one button.
- Calibration range: Full scale 10-100%, bi-directional.
- Accuracy: ±1% of indicated.
- Resolution: 4 active digits.
- Overload Protection: 200% full scale bi-directional.
- Operating Modes: Track, Peak, 1st peak.
- Memory: Data storage up to 999 readings.
- Data output: RS-232
- Alarm limits: Panel mounted LED for visual alarm limits.
- Power: Internal NiMH battery, 9V charger.
- Operating temperature: 32-1200F (0-500C)
- Warranty: 1 year.
- Great build quality
- Multiple selectable units
- NiMH rechargeable units
- Not suitable for use with Impact Tools
To measure torque with accuracy, you need the most effective tools available on the market. In this article, I discussed the best torque wrench testers you can purchase at affordable prices.